Monday 5 December 2011

Christmas Gift Guide - Snow Globe Eyeshadows by Mac

Just a quick post about another product from Mac's Glitter and Ice collection. When I was down in London, I also picked up one of the Snow Globe Eyeshadows from Mac for my cousin's birthday. It instantly caught my eye with what I can honestly say is the most gorgeous packaging I have ever seen. 





As the name suggests, the product is incased in a clean white pallet with a stunning snow globe with silver glitter on top. I would have just bought it for the packaging - it is so beautiful! I got it in the colour 'Sultry', however, as it was a gift, I could not do any swatches.

left to right: lightfully, trax, fun!, 
festive delight, black tied, shadowy lady


I hope that you can tell from the picture that the colours are lovely and I am sure that you will be able to find good swatches online or pop into your nearest Mac to check it out. I just wanted to include it in my blog because I think it would be a wonderful gift for someone this Christmas. I got it in the Mac store near Covent Garden for £31 but it is available online and in most Mac stores worldwide.

Bonnie x 

3 comments:

  1. woah that first eyeshadow looks ACE !


    btw if u have time:
    http://fashion-journal-bysuzannemarie.blogspot.com/

    (yeah im new to bloggin :( )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the packaging of this collection! I think that even the lips sticks in just the white casing was so nice and classy looking.

    I'm new to bloggin and plan on doing reviews on many products feel free to follow me =)

    http://mrsnewaddiction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, the lipsticks are amazing, I've done a review on one of them -

    http://beautybybonnie25.blogspot.com/2011/12/lip-of-day-what-joy-by-mac.html

    I hope you enjoy my blog and good luck with yours :) x

    ReplyDelete