Monday 13 August 2012

Joico K-Pak Intense Hydrator Treatment Review

ANOTHER rave review for you all today and it comes in the form of the Joico K-Pak Intense Hydrator Treatment.



It's really wonderful.  I have long, colour treated (I'm a blonde!) hair and I often find it to be dry after it being dyed. This treatment is my hero in the hair department, I use this product around two times a week and it leaves my hair feeling soft, nourished and strong. It also smells A.M.A.Z.I.N.G - my hair smells like a strawberry and banana milkshake for ages!!

Now down to the chemistry of it ...

It's fairly simple really!

Our hair is made up of a protein called keratin. All proteins are made up of amino acids and this treatment replaces our hairs protein. As a result of this, the hairs cuticle repairs and becomes softer and stronger. This product also contains lipids which is basically fat molecules, this also repairs the hairs health. 

It's a miracle product.


Bonnie x

1 comment: