Monday 23 April 2012

Lip of the Day - Costa Chic by Mac

It's still cold in Scotland but I recently bought a new lipstick to brighten up my day ... how sad. 


I think I am in love. Costa Chic from Mac is the perfect coral with a slight shimmer/sheen as it is a frost. This makes it slightly different from the usual corals that have bombarded the make up aisles for years. 


applied as usual


applied and then blotted


I really do think it is the perfect shade for summer and somehow it makes me look slightly more tanned! It's a Mac classic.

Retails for £13.50 online and in Mac stores

Bonnie x

8 comments:

  1. This color is gorgeous.
    Cute blog layout. I like how it's different from others.

    Amy
    okayeamy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a lovely colour, thank you! x

      Delete
  2. such a pretty color! :) and because someone commented on the layout, I personally liked the other one. I didn't know who you were til I went through your posts. Lol I love your blog so it's gonna take some time to get used to it. :) I do like the pink color scheme! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, I think I'll need some time to get used to it too as I am technically challenged. I prefer the colour scheme though :) x

      Delete
  3. Hey sweetie! You have a very beautiful blog with a lot of inspiring posts! I'd like to invite you to be my friend and follow each other:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Just went on to your blog and I love it :) You have amazing taste in fashion. Hope you enjoy my blog x

      Delete
  4. Ohh this is a lovely colour! I am jealous, I would love to own a mac lipstick :)

    http://beckyleight.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This is a really good one to get x

      Delete