Saturday 7 April 2012

Nail of the Day - Razzmatazz by Topshop


Another Nail of the Day for you all, Razzmatazz from Topshop. I have always associated glitter with Christmas but this nail polish has converted me to a glitter-holic this spring! I am obsessed. This beautiful lilac polish with holographic glitter is incredible and I have received so many compliments when wearing it. 


The quality is very good, I put it on a week ago and it's still looking great. I think this is wonderful and slightly different nail polish for spring and I expect I will be wearing it constantly!

Retails at £6 from Topshop stores and online. 

Bonnie x

2 comments:

  1. I love glitters for how long they last! And I also think that you can't really see the tiny dents that would mess up any other polish :) Razzmatazz is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is, the quality was surprisingly good for £6! x

    ReplyDelete